Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The cry me of selling Lambs after genesis

a cool cover,uh...




A. Bocini - A. Cavicchi - A. Baggio: "THE CRYME OF SELLING LAMBS AFTER GENESIS"
Genesis (trascr. Cavicchi) The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway Suite 35'00''
Genesis (trascr. Cavicchi) Firth of Fifth 11'23''
Genesis (trascr. Cavicchi) Medley (f. ab. friends-harleq.-sev. stones)13'40''
Genesis (trascr. Cavicchi) Harold the Barrel 4'10''
Genesis (trascr. Cavicchi) The Return of the Giant Hogweed 9'23''
Alessandro Cavicchi the way Genesis Were 5'40''

tell me if you have a bad download speed with the free space.

http://www.sharebig.com/d/skmyrqmvu/09kcFrX47C7832A0E/The_cry_me_of_selling_Lambs_after_genesis.part1.rar.htm
http://www.sharebig.com/d/sopqsjmtn/0npjhnp47C774860C/The_cry_me_of_selling_Lambs_after_genesis.part2.rar.htm

3 comments:

Classicalmaniac said...

the link has posted.

Unknown said...

Could you repost "The Cryme of Selling Lambs After Genesis"? I'd really love to hear it.

Jorko said...

Please, please, please repost this one.
I really need it. Can't get it anywhere.
Pretty please?